The SCR1401XCSS is an upright wine cellar built to meet NSF-7 commercial standards. The slim 24 inch footprint takes up minimum floor space, while the large 12.6 cu.ft. interior accommodates up to 80 Bordeaux style wine bottles. The self-closing stainless steel trimmed door includes a pro style handle and factory-installed lock for added security. This model comes with a right hand door swing. For a left hand version, see the SCR1401LHXCSS.
- Commercially approved to NSF-7 standards
- Unique diamond style shelving in stainless steel brings an elevated presentation to commercial wine storage
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control with a wide range to accommodate red or white wine
- Powerful but efficient LED lighting provides a full view of the interior
- Stainless steel interior and exterior cabinet for true durability in high traffic commercial settings
- Uniquely sized with a slim 24 inch footprint
- Self-closing door is ideal for busy commercial settings
Inside features Summit Commercial's unique diamond style racking system, providing a stunning cellar-style presentation that offers easy bottle access for staff. The shelving and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability in busy commercial settings, with a black rubberized trim built to NSF commercial standards. This unit is illuminated through the rear walls with efficient LED lighting in a striking blue hue. The digital control panel is conveniently located towards the top of the unit, with a wide 36 to 68ºF temperature range that allows you to program the optimum settings for red, white, or sparkling wine.
Additional features include an audible high temperature alarm, open door alarm, temperature memory function, and sabbath mode setting. The SCR1401XCSS comes with stainless steel wrapped cabinet.
Dimensions: 69.75" H x 23.63" W x 23.75" D