The SCR610BLX is an undercounter wine cellar built to meet NSF-7 commercial standards. The slim 24 inch footprint takes up minimum floor space, while the large 5 cu.ft. interior accommodates up to 40 Bordeaux style wine bottles. This unit features a front-breathing design for built-in installation, with a fully finished black cabinet that also allows freestanding use. The reversible stainless steel trimmed glass door includes a pro style handle and factory-installed lock for added security.
- ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Unique diamond style shelving in stainless steel brings an elevated presentation to commercial wine storage
- Digital thermostat offers precise and convenient temperature control with a wide range to accommodate red or white wine
- Powerful but efficient LED lighting provides a full view of the interior
- Stainless steel interior offers added durability and improved sanitation
- Flexible design allows built-in or freestanding use in 24" spaces
Inside features Summit Commercial's unique diamond style racking system, providing a stunning cellar-style presentation that offers easy bottle access for staff. The shelving and interior walls are constructed from stainless steel for lasting durability in busy commercial settings, with a black rubberized trim built to NSF commercial standards. This unit is illuminated through the rear walls with efficient LED lighting in a striking blue hue. The digital control panel offers a wide 36 to 68ºF temperature range that allows you to program the optimum settings for red, white, or sparkling wine. With its unique design and commercial grade construction, the SCR610BLX is the perfect undercounter option for storing and displaying wine in restaurants.
Dimensions: 34.0" H x 23.63" W x 23.5" D