SUMMIT's collection of built-in wine cellars provides the perfect conditions for storing your collection under the counter.
At just 12in. wide, SUMMIT SWC1224B features a front-breathing design for built-in installation under counters, but also has a fully finished cabinet for alternate freestanding use. The interior can store up to 21 standard Bordeaux style or wider Burgundy style bottles. The reversible glass door features stainless steel trim and a professional handle, with a factory installed lock to prevent unsupervised access.
Inside includes six wooden shelves in a jet black finish and a floor specially slotted to hold bottles. Recessed LED lighting offers an attractive and efficient display. The digital thermostat allows easy temperature management in Celsius or Fahrenheit, with indicator lights to show the proper storage temperature for red, white, or sparkling wine.
With its slim fit and user-friendly features, the SWC1224B is perfect for a 12in. cutout in any wet bar or kitchen. This unit is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 standards and meets UL-471.
- Built-in capable - Make the best use of space by installing your appliance under the counter
- Commercially approved - Meets UL Commercial Standard 471 and is ETL-S listed to NSF-7 commercial standards
- Glass door with stainless steel trim - Provides a full display of your stored collection with a heat-safe double tempered design
- Factory installed lock - Keyed security on the wine cellar door
- 21 bottle capacity - Interior can hold 21 bottles in standard Bordeaux style or wider Burgundy style
- Digital thermostat - Electronic controls for precise temperature management, with indicator lights for red, white, and sparkling wines
- Digital display - Temperature readout can be shown in Celsius or Fahrenheit
- Wooden shelves - Slide-out shelves offer the perfect storage for bottles
- LED lighting - On/off button to illuminate your collection
- Automatic defrost - Reduced maintenance and steady temperature performance
- Professional handle - Stainless steel look for added elegance
- Flush back - Space saving design with easier cleanability
- Reversible door - Keep your options flexible with a reversible door that is easy to switch when your arrangement changes
- Fully finished black cabinet - Allows the unit to be used freestanding
- 100 percent CFC Free - Environmentally friendly design with no ozone-damaging chemicals