Wine Guardian Ductable Cooling Systems
Wine Guardian now offers both a remote ductable unit and a true split cooling system in 1/4 Ton to 2 Ton capacities. Please allow 2 weeks for delivery of Ducted Units, allow 4 weeks for Split Systems.
Ductable Remote Cooling
Completely self-contained and infinitely flexible, ducted systems are among the most versatile cooling systems on the market. Their design allows for easy installation and maintenance in both commercial and residential settings while providing optimal temperature and humidity control. With a variety of capacities and options, ducted units are capable of meeting the needs of virtually any wine preservation application.
Wine Guardian’s ducted split system provides superb air distribution and temperature control for optimal conditioning of your valuable wine collection. The extremely quiet and virtually vibration-free system offers maximum flexibility in system location and cellar designs. This makes it ideal for cellars that have no space to install a self-contained WG system, for applications where condenser air is difficult to exhaust, and for longer duct runs. Four ducted split models are available—1/4 ton, ½ ton, 1-ton and 2-ton capacities.
The split system operates in ambient temperatures between 0°F and 115°F (-18°C and 46°C). And just like all Wine Guardian products, it is certified by ETL to UL and CSA standards for safety and performance.
- Lower sound levels
- Virtually no vibration in the cellar
- Better air distribution and temperature control
- Flexibility of where to locate the unit
- Ability to exhaust the excess heat and/or recapture and redirect for energy conservation
- Greater flexibility in cellar design
- Easier to service
Versatile enough for use in any wine cellar - sophisticated enough for yours
- Multiple capacities for cellars of any size and configuration
- Lightweight, corrosion-resistant, all aluminum outer body for durability
- Only systems with commercial grade components like a refrigerant sight glass, filter-dryer and high and low pressure limit switches to protect major components and improve serviceability. Ductable systems are furnished with a Thermal Expansion Valve to automatically control the flow of refrigerant to the cooling coil in direct response to the load.
- Completely self-contained design
- Multi-panel design for easy service access
- Multiple supply air openings for installation flexibility
- High static pressure fans for extended lengths of ductwork
- Cleanable filter on both condenser and evaporator coils
- Standard feature of on/auto for fan control allows choice of running the fan all the time to equalize temperatures or cycle on and off as needed
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R-134a
- Automatic low pressure safety switch
- Manual reset high limit safety switch
- Factory Tested prior to shipment
- Certified to Underwriters Laboratories standards
- 24/7 factory service hotline support
Ask us about the Serving Temperature Option
The Serving Temperature option allows a Wine Guardian wine-cellar cooling unit to control to an extended temperature range from 42 degrees F to 64 degrees F (5 degrees C to 18 degrees C). This option is ideal for single to multiple cabinet applications and small wine rooms where consumption-temperature cooling is preferred. It also allows the user to rotate wine stock and change set point from season to season, making it ideal for restaurants, wine bars, clubs, etc
- Water-cooled system
- Low and High-ambient protection
- Drip pad humidifier and humidistat (freestanding or integrated)
- Integral electric heat
- Duct kits and collars
If you need more specific information regarding the Wine Guardian Remote Ducted Units, you can DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL
|Ducted Remote System Specifications|
|1/4 Ton||400-2000 cu. ft.||33"||14"||14"||115v/1ph/60hz||77 lbs|
|1/2 Ton||800-3200 cu. ft.||33"||22"||14"||115v/1ph/60hz||123 lbs|
|1 Ton||1200-6000 cu. ft.||33"||22"||14"||230v/1ph/60hz||128 lbs|
|2 Ton||2400-8500 cu. ft.||50"||22"||18"||230v/1ph/60hz||199 lbs|
If you need more specific information regarding the Wine Guardian Split Cooling Units, you can DOWNLOAD THE MANUAL
|Split System Specifications|
|1/4 Ton||400-2000 cu. ft.||
fan coil 17"
|1/2 Ton||800-3200 cu. ft.||fan coil 17"
condensing unit 19"
|1 Ton||1200-6000 cu. ft.||fan coil 17"
condensing unit 23"
|2 Ton||2400-8500 cu. ft.||fan coil 21"
condensing unit 38"